We use a non-toxic, water-soluble, natural mineral blend that does not affect the pH balance of your pool called Kieserite. Kieserite is much safer and more effective than the traditional glass beads or harsh chemicals that may deteriorate and destroy the pool tiles' surface. Below are benefits to using Kieserite for pool tile cleaning:
- There is an 85% to 95% improvement in appearance and removal
- All work is completed on the same day
- The pool area will be rinsed off and the yard will be left clean as if we were never there
- Although the pool may be slightly cloudy, it is safe to swim immediately afterward
View Our Weekly Package Specials
Our swimming pool tile cleaning services provide an environmentally safe and highly effective way to remove unwanted calcium build-up, restoring the surface to its original, pristine condition. Our pool tile cleaning equipment is so safe, it can be used to clean the most fragile of pool tiles - including ceramic, stone, and glass tile! The average tile cleaning job starts at $750, making it a much more affordable solution to spending thousands of dollars to replace your tile. Protect your backyard investment by putting your trust in us.
Our Pool Tile Cleaning Process:
- We offer free estimates for tile and stone cleaning and restoration services, including glass tile. Just send us a few pictures of the calcium build-up, pool, and area surrounding the pool to help determine the cost. The average tile cleaning job starts at around $750 making it a much more affordable solution rather than spending thousands of dollars on replacing the tile. The price is based on the overall condition and measurements
- Call us to schedule
- Begin the unique restoration process. The water level will be reduced a couple of inches below the bottom of your pool tile or to reveal the calcium/mineral deposits. Our water-soluble media will be applied to begin the process. The calcium and scale are removed leaving your pool tile looking new again.
Pool Owner Responsibilities:
- Refill the pool and restart pool equipment. The pool will be left a couple of feet low of water and the pool equipment will be inoperable until the pool is refilled.
- Enjoy the fresh new look!
Following tile or stone cleaning services, we recommend these additional services:
- Sealant, applied to the tile is optional. This will not prevent normal calcium build-up but will help slow down calcium build-up in the future.
- Vacuum service, if you notice any fine sediment or debris left that your automatic pool cleaner does not remove
- Pool filter cleaning, once the pool is refilled and the filter has cleared out the cloudy water. Regular filter maintenance will help ensure a long, healthy life for your pool filters, allowing your pool consistent water clarity.
Recommendations After Tile or Stone Cleaning:
- Additional vacuum service- A one-time vacuum is included with each tile cleaning service to remove visible media and sediment. If there is any fine sediment or debris left and your automatic pool cleaner does not remove it, we will gladly return at an additional charge to vacuum again.
- Filter clean should be performed once the pool is refilled and the pool filter has cleared out the cloudy water. Regular filter maintenance will help ensure a long healthy life for your pool filters allowing your pool continuous great water clarity. Call us to schedule this service at an additional charge.
- Applying a sealant is optional and does cost extra. The sealant does not prevent build-up but helps slow down the calcium from returning as calcium development is common with time.
Before Pool Tile Cleaning
After Pool Tile Cleaning
Our cleaning process removes calcium buildup on tiles at the waterline of your pool.
We service a large area of Houston and Montgomery County, including North Houston, Northwest Houston, Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, Tomball, Magnolia, and Cypress. Contact us today for a quote!